Conditions and provisions
By using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms, you must log out from this platform. We advise to read our policies carefully. Our services will be available for all in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- The user must create a special account as part of the registration process and the user acknowledges that the data provided by him is true and accurate and is responsible for its accuracy and to maintain the confidentiality of his account and password as well as responsible for his use of the application and all activities that are carried out within his account and must inform us immediately through customer service number 01-573062, in case his phone is lost or any unauthorized use, and the user is fully responsible for the consequences of violating this
- The user is bound by all laws in force in the Republic of Yemen, including relevant laws
- User acknowledges that he has no objection or reservation in the event of receiving any messages, news, promotions, updates or any updates related to Azora POS services by communication, notices, e-mail, social media or other means
- Azora POS is committed to provide the best service however, the service may be stopped for any reason, such as failure or maintenance of the devices or any reason related to the companies providing the service. Azora POS does not bear and its employees any responsibility for the suspension or termination of service.
- The user can cancel his or her subscription to the Azora POS service after applying to cancel his/her subscription
- We do not take responsibility for the customer's misuse of the hardware or the negligence resulting from it, such as wetness, humidity, falling…etc.
- The user acknowledges that he is solely responsible for the nature of use he specifies for the website and for which Azora POS disclaims all responsibility for any losses, damages, expenses or expenses incurred by or incurred by the user
- We have the right, at our sole discretion, to impose limits or restrictions on your use of our services for technical, maintenance, legal or legislative reasons or as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions and therefore we may terminate our electronic services or terminate your access to a convenient location. At any time and without prior notice from us
- We are not responsible for any policies and practices for collecting, using and disclosing data from other institutions such as Facebook, Google and other platforms
- Azora POS reserves the right to prohibit any user who misuses the service or harms Azora’s employees with the right to claim appropriate compensation
- Do not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted temporarily or that it is error-free, although it is provided in the best way possible.
- We reserve the right to change, update or cancel our policy at any time we deem fit
Information we collect:
User identification information provided when creating or updating an account in the Azura system.
Our site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites that do not follow us. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of each site that collects personal data about visitors. This privacy statement applies only to information collected through our site.
Notification of changes